It’s all thanks to this. That’s why I can walk straight ahead, it’s why I can always keep going…because I have you with me.
When Dual Destinies was released back in October I knew it was only a matter of time before I fell victim to the cosplay bug. I had the opportunity to make Athena for Katsucon and it was such a blast spending the evening with other Phoenix Wright friends. Few things make me happier than cosplaying from Ace Attorney ♥
Juniper pictures! I’m super excited I got to cosplay this and cosplay with my amazing Athena <3
GG: I began to wonder why I ever had the audacity to think I know much of anything about the world we live in or the journey we’re about to take
i can’t believe it’s been a year since i started cosplaying jane and i’m already finished with every canon form of her. when i was in her godtier on saturday night i had to keep myself from crying because i was such a mixture of emotions about finishing jane bingo. i love jane so much and i literally have never identified with a fictional character more than i have with her.
of course, i couldn’t do this on my own. special thanks go to a few special people:
- swoz for taking several pictures of me (in this collage he took default, trickster, and crockertier)
- devioustofu for shooting my godtier shoot
- deutsches for shooting my skaia!jane shoot (and crockertier as well but that isn’t pictured here)
- pedestrianphoto for taking my tiaratopper!jane photo
- jadeb0t for helping me sew trickster a bit (i borrowed a pattern for the sleeves and when my sewing maching broke she sewed everything together for me)
- mikey-d-luffy for giving me jane’s dreamer outfit and for sewing my crockertier shirt and hood
- tsubasahime for commissioning me for jane’s godtier shirt and hood
- thattallsummonerguy for commissioning me for jane’s crockertier trident (which i absolutely had to include below because i adore it so much [photo by doomed-knight-of-blood])
- all of my wonderful friends and followers for giving me emotional support to finish this great feat!
although i’m done with this i’m not going to stop cosplaying jane, i’ll wear these cosplays more and i also have a few fanon designs of jane planned for the future! so again, thank you everyone!!!
You’re welcome, dear! You’re such a cute Jane, I’m glad you’ll continue to cosplay her :)
I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to
die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there!
If people's faith in you is what gives you your power,
then I believe in you with every fiber of my being!
Here are a couple shots of my Madoka cosplay from Katsucon! Lots of work still needs done on this but I still love how these shots turned out thanks to Tofu Photography
Here is the DA Link
This cosplay is also featured in OtakuLeague’s video at 2:03
"Oh! Now that you come to mention it, we two still have yet to introduce ourselves. Please excuse my lateness!
My name is Sonia Nevermind. “
(Please don’t delete credit.)
COURTNEY MY QUEEN……