When Dual Destinies was released back in October I knew it was only a matter of time before I fell victim to the cosplay bug. I had the opportunity to make Athena for Katsucon and it was such a blast spending the evening with other Phoenix Wright friends. Few things make me happier than cosplaying from Ace Attorney ♥
Juniper pictures! I’m super excited I got to cosplay this and cosplay with my amazing Athena <3
GG: I began to wonder why I ever had the audacity to think I know much of anything about the world we live in or the journey we’re about to take
i can’t believe it’s been a year since i started cosplaying jane and i’m already finished with every canon form of her. when i was in her godtier on saturday night i had to keep myself from crying because i was such a mixture of emotions about finishing jane bingo. i love jane so much and i literally have never identified with a fictional character more than i have with her.
of course, i couldn’t do this on my own. special thanks go to a few special people:
- swoz for taking several pictures of me (in this collage he took default, trickster, and crockertier)
- devioustofu for shooting my godtier shoot
- deutsches for shooting my skaia!jane shoot (and crockertier as well but that isn’t pictured here)
- pedestrianphoto for taking my tiaratopper!jane photo
- jadeb0t for helping me sew trickster a bit (i borrowed a pattern for the sleeves and when my sewing maching broke she sewed everything together for me)
- mikey-d-luffy for giving me jane’s dreamer outfit and for sewing my crockertier shirt and hood
- tsubasahime for commissioning me for jane’s godtier shirt and hood
- thattallsummonerguy for commissioning me for jane’s crockertier trident (which i absolutely had to include below because i adore it so much [photo by doomed-knight-of-blood])
- all of my wonderful friends and followers for giving me emotional support to finish this great feat!
although i’m done with this i’m not going to stop cosplaying jane, i’ll wear these cosplays more and i also have a few fanon designs of jane planned for the future! so again, thank you everyone!!!
You’re welcome, dear! You’re such a cute Jane, I’m glad you’ll continue to cosplay her :)
I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to
die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there!
If people's faith in you is what gives you your power,
then I believe in you with every fiber of my being!
Here are a couple shots of my Madoka cosplay from Katsucon! Lots of work still needs done on this but I still love how these shots turned out thanks to Tofu Photography
Here is the DA Link
This cosplay is also featured in OtakuLeague’s video at 2:03
"Oh! Now that you come to mention it, we two still have yet to introduce ourselves. Please excuse my lateness!
My name is Sonia Nevermind. “
(Please don’t delete credit.)
COURTNEY MY QUEEN……
KATSUCON 2014 PREVIEWS
Shingeki No Kyojin 104th Squad
Eren Jaeger | Mikasa Ackerman | Armin Arlert | Jean Kirstein | Marco Bodt | Annie Leonhart | Reiner Braun | Bertholdt Hoover | Sasha Braus | Connie Springer | Krista Lenz | Ymir | Erwin Smith | Levi | Hanji Zoe
I got the first of the photos I got taken at Katsucon this weekend and WOW WOW WOW I love them.
(I guess since I never really did a formal write-up for Milo when I debuted him in 2010 that I’ll do that now)
Atlantis is one of my favourite Disney movies ever, so when my roommate a few years ago suggested we cosplay it together, I was psyched. Unlike most cosplays that I make from scratch, this one was primarily found items.
The pants & sweater were found on various military surplus sites. Unfortunately, I don’t think either has them in stock anymore. :( This was the first time wearing this costume that I got to wear the green trench, which I found at a Goodwill or on eBay, I can’t remember. I made the spats from rib knit.
The Atlantis patch and journal came as a set! It was SUPER LUCKY eBay find. The journal was actually given to the feature animation crew (and has that stamped on the back cover)! it never left my side all weekend, hahaha. I’m pretty protective about that journal.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this costume. So much. People’s reactions and smiles when they recognize the character & movie just make my heart melt with joy. I did a second shoot with a Kidakagash cosplayer too, so hopefully I’ll have those pictures soon!
Milo: Myself (capskat26)
Photos by: Casie Smith (alphadrug)